Mission, Vision & Value
The Corporation is dedicated to providing high quality, accessible medical, dental and behavioral health services to individuals and families, in the Greater Bridgeport area, especially the uninsured, who reside in the medically underserved Southwest Bridgeport community.
Southwest Community Health Center is the provider of choice for all residents of the Southwest Bridgeport community, and is recognized as a leader in the community health field that engages in cooperative alliances with other agencies dedicated to the total well-being of the people in the community.
The Staff and Board of Directors of the Southwest Community Health Center value and are committed to:
- The dignity and inherent worth of every human being.
- Recognition of health as a complex phenomenon (with many contributing factors).
- The right to basic health care, regardless of ability to pay.
- Friendly, professional and efficient health care delivery.
- Excellence and quality.
- Creativity and innovation.